Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ni Hao CHINA!!

After passing through customs we finally made it to China which will be our home at least for the next three months.  We started looking in Shenzhen and Dongguan for an apartment. 
Here is Landon at the bus station and our tickets from Dongguan to Longhua, Shenzhen. Thank goodness Landon knows how to read some Chinese and speak it because I have no I idea what it says. 

A little shop outside the bus station.  Lots of ma and pa restaurants and convenient stores have eggs sitting outside ready for you to purchase.

A public toilet (this one is in the bus station).  The good old squatters; Landon says that this one is relatively clean and nicer than some of the other ones that you find.  I refuse to use them and wait till I get home to do my business. 
Beautiful scenery on our bus ride from one place to the other.



After lots of apartment hunting we settled in Longhua, Shenzhen with more pictures to follow

No comments: