Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Cruise

So I am mad at my self that I did not take many pictures.  I have none of our cabin, the food, or the shows. I really am bad at taking pictures.  However, we had a wonderful time together and managed to get burnt 3 times on our vacation.

On our way to the port!



We went on Norwegian Sky.  After looking at some of the other boats, we realized that we got jipped. But it was still so fun to be on a cruise. Here is me standing next to the boat. 



So on our cruise we stopped at 3 different islands.  The first Island that we stopped at we didn't really do anything. It cost A LOT just to leave the port area and you couldn't walk anywhere.  Plus I was sick and not really in the mood to walk in the heat.  So we hung out on the ship for the day.  The second place was a lot of fun.  I was feeling a little bit better  and we were able to walk to almost every where and the cab prices weren't as ridiculous as the first place.  




The third Island was the cruiseline's private island.  It was just a day on the beach.  So we took naps, went into the ocean, got extremely burnt, and had a barbecue.




Then of course we decided to watch the sun set on the ship as we are selling off.  



   



And of course Landon has to take a picture of some of the odd things he sees.  



No comments: