Friday, October 8, 2010

Breakfast time- Jen Bing

At first the food was very difficult for me and I couldn’t find anything I liked.  Landon came across this lady one morning right outside of our apartment complex and brought me home one of the tastiest things I have eaten here and for at least a week I would go every day to get one.  Now it is more like 4 times a week.   He asked her what it was called, but he doesn’t remember it completely so we just call it Jen Bing.  It is like a crape with fried egg on the outside, sauces, spices, green onions, and a deep fried crispy crape on the inside.  She doesn’t even have to ask us how we like ours because we go so often. 



The close up
The video of how it is done

Let me tell you, we have seen several other people make it and have tried theirs, but hers is the best one we have come across.  She makes it look so easy.

No comments: